He was hit by motorcyle while crossing the
He was rushed to the hospital nearby
and then transfered later on to East Avenue
hospital due to the severity of the injuries
(fractured left cheekbone.It was the driver
of the motorcycle who brought him to the
1) The driver was driving without a liscense.
2) The motorcycle wasn't his.
3) He used the motorcylce without the owners
4) The motorcycle is in the impounding
5) The motorcycle's registration was expired.
6) We have an a notarized aggreemnent filed
at the Caloocan City Traffic Enforcement Group
that they will shoulder all the expenses
in the hospital up until my fathers
7) There is no case filed yet againts the driver.
1) Can we still file a case against the driver
even if he still shouldering SOME
of the expsenses
(which is very difficult to obtain)
2) Is the owner of the motorcycle liable too?
3) What cases can we file against the driver?
4) If ever the driver runs from the responsibilty,
can his immidiate family shoulder the
Thanks in advance