Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

hi everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 hi everyone on Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:55 am

rjml14

Arresto Menor
hi everyone, i'm happy to find a site that especially caters for the needs of law students like me.. thank you for sharing the notes.. may we all be good lawyers someday and be the catalyst of change..

View user profile

2 Re: hi everyone on Sun May 30, 2010 7:57 pm

cora camins

Arresto Menor
hello everyone... am new here and like you, i do need new real friends and legal advise... thanks

View user profile

3 Re: hi everyone on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:31 pm

dragline

uploader / future lawyer
Welcome, rjml14 and cora camins.

View user profile

4 Re: hi everyone on Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:40 pm

rjml14

Arresto Menor
good day po dragline..

paano po ba mag change ng username?

View user profile

5 Re: hi everyone on Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:52 pm

iska

Arresto Menor
Hi all,

It's really great that there is a community here for people who needs legal advice but not too fortunate to have the resources to consult with a lawyer with expensive cf. Very Happy

View user profile

6 Re: hi everyone on Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:31 am

rjml14

Arresto Menor
iska wrote:Hi all,

It's really great that there is a community here for people who needs legal advice but not too fortunate to have the resources to consult with a lawyer with expensive cf. Very Happy

this is also a very good community for law students like me because a lot of law related materials are shared here.. furthermore, we can apply the theories and concepts we learned with actual cases.. that is also the caveat in this community because not all who give advice here are all lawyers Smile

View user profile

7 Re: hi everyone Today at 12:09 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum