Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

father's consent of the illigitimate child migrating abroad

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
good day!
gusto ko lang po sana humingi ng advice regarding of my child..d po kami kasal ng papa nya pero xa ang nkasign sa birth certificate..mula po kasi ng mgkahiwalay kami 2 years ago,he never give any support even a po,plano po namin ng fiance ko na dalhin ang anak ko together with me sa australia kaya lng po ng sinabi ko sa kanya,ayaw nya pong pumayag..ano po kailangan kong gawin?he's not giving any support to my child then now that my kid is going to have a bright future,pinipigilan nya?pls help me po..thank you

View user profile


under ph law, he has no say because the child is illegit, but foreign governments want a legal basis. some have succeeded by presenting the provisions of our family code while others have filed petitions in court to be declared as having sole parental authority

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum