Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT on Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:52 pm

Hi Atty,

Last June 24, 2012 we were involved in a motorcycle accident. We were sideswiped by a crosswind. The problem right now is thatice our motorcycle has an expired registration. Can we file a case against them? They never bought us in the hospital nor shoulder our hospital bills and other expenses. Their driver was also driving without bringing his license that time. He needs to go home first and get it. Please do give us an advise what is the best thing to do. I incurred severe physical injury by loosing 4 teeth. I'm hoping for your advice the soonest time possible.

Thank yo very much attorney and more power.

Respecfully yours,
Camille Frances Gauzon

View user profile

2 Re: MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT on Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:11 am


gather all your receipts, photos, police reports etc and file a complaint affidavit at the prosecutor's office against the driver

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum