Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Infidelity on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:11 pm


Arresto Menor
My husband and I are working here in abroad, somewhere in the Middle East, married for 6 years (both civil and church), and got two children from him.

I found out about my husband's infidelity with a woman residing in the Philippines. At first, all I have were speculations but I gathered evidences of my husband's telephone and text messages logs for the woman, a computer screen shot about the message my husband sent to the woman saying "ILY", and recently nude photos of the woman found from my husband's email.

The other woman was so shameless posting about them (impliedly, without mentioning my husband's name) in her FB wall. This was such an emotional torture for me as I am ill diagnosed with a rare disease in June 2010.

Please advise what legal actions may I take for both of them, taking into account that my husband is still living with me and myc children and that the other woman is residing in the Philippines.

Thank you very much.

View user profile

2 Re: Infidelity on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:41 am


what i did for my past clients was to write terse letters to the other woman.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum