Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CHILD CUSTODY on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:58 am


Arresto Menor
Hi po. Gusto ko lang po malaman kung possible na mabawi namin ang pamangkin ko na magt-3 years old, i mean magkacustody po kami. inilayo po kasi sya samin nung gf ng kapatid ko after my dad passed away last march this year. He died on a motorcycle accident as he rushed to see my niece. She's in the hospital po ksi that time diagnosed with pulmonary infection. My dad went to see her but unfortunately, he had the accident.

After po malibing ang papa ko ngkaproblema kami ng family nung babae. Nagkakaron narin sila ng problem ng kapatid ko noon pa man. Pinag aral po yung babae ng mga magulang ko but then nalaman po namin na nagkaboyfriend sya dun sa school. After that marami pa kaming nadiscover sa kanya mula sa mga reliable source namin. Ngayon na nandun sa kanya ang pamangkin ko i don't think na naaalagaan sya ng mabuti dhil nakita namin ang pamangkin ko na sobrang payat. She was supposed to be taken to the doctor to have her checked up and her vaccine for anti pneumonia pero di na nga namin nadala dahil ayaw na samin ibigay ang bata. Until now hindi pa napapatignan ang bata.And yung mother nya, nalaman namin na prating umaalis with her friends, drinking.

By the way po, from the day my niece was born, sinuportahan na namin sya. Lahat ng pangangailangan nya ay kami ang nagprovide. Kahit pangangailangan ng nanay nya mismo ay sinuportahan din namin. Wala silang kahit magkanong ibinigay para sa pangangailangan ng bata.
PLEASE HELP. Thank you so much po! Smile

View user profile

2 Re: CHILD CUSTODY on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:49 am


Reclusion Perpetua
Hi istarluh.

Based on how I understood your story, your brother was never married to the mother of his child, am I correct? Did your brother acknowledged the child by signing the birth certificate, or any document? Did they execute any custody agreement?

If your brother is named as the father of the child, then he has right over the child; however, it may only be limited because the child is illegitimate. Maybe you can execute a custody agreement with the mother; if she does not agree then your brother may file a petition for child custody and prove that he is more capacitated to take care of their child.

For more free legal information about Family Laws, please visit

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum