Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:17 am


Arresto Menor
hello ,my daughter 19 years old 3months pregnant with her boyfriend ,the guy is 20 years old,Now his parents spoke to me that his son cannot commit to my daughter,due to his son was applied for petiton for USA.but i am not asking for them to marry my daughter ,the present problem is the child in her womb who need medical check up and caring,and as the father which he admit i need their support financially for proper consultation in ob -gyne.AND still they have excuse that they will help in time because his son is jobless and they have theyre own worries too ,,is it acceptable ,please help!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum