Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to change my surname back to my MAIDEN NAME?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I wanted to know on how can I change my surname back to my maiden name...I've been separated since 2008 but not legally,though I no longer live with my ex-husband nor communicate with him. He's been living with the Girl and their child since then. What can I do about it? I dont want to use his surname anymore in any legal documents. I'm planning to apply for a passport next month, and still clueless if I can use my maiden name.
In 2008, we already discussed this, according to him it doesnt matter if I dont use his surname.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum