Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ano pwede naming i-file na kaso sa paggawa ng maling information sa birth certificate.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi!My brother in law and his live in partner do false information sa birth certificate ng 2 children nila. they indicated that they are married but both of them have previous marriage which is not anulled.And also they file late registration for the daugther of her live in partner indicating that my brother in law acknowledge the child without any supporting my brother in law died. her live in partner and her children demanding for their rights .Meron po b silang right anu-ano po yun. THANKS

View user profile


whether or not legit or illegit, they will be entitled to inherit something.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum