Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BIR TIN ID ANd FORMS on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:51 pm


Arresto Menor
Can i apply for TIN ID Eventough my company is not deducting any on my salary expect SSS,Pag-ibig and Philhealth? I Earned PHP 10,000.00 monthly and i think as a 10k earner i am not qualified for tax witholding. I want TIN ID for legal purposes and sometimes i have to have BIR Documents like 2316 or W2 forms.

Thanks in advance, hope you can help me Smile

View user profile

2 Re: BIR TIN ID ANd FORMS on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:15 pm


Reclusion Perpetua

within 10 days after your employment , required ang employer mo na iregister ka sa BIR as their employee. mandatory iyan kahit hindi ka pa subject sa withholding (according sa kwento mo).

dahil required ka iregister as their employee, dapat me TIN ka din. sabihan mo ang employer mo na iparegister ka. para me tin ka din

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum