Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

special power of attorney

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 special power of attorney on Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:25 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi! I am an OFW and has been working abroad for 15 years now. I will just ask if I can authorize my mother to do things in my behalf in the Phil like pay all our bills, school tuition fees of my kids, manage my household even if my wife is still existing. She doesnt know how to handle money because she is basically spending it in other purpose. Please help me on this.

View user profile

2 Re: special power of attorney on Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:05 am


Prision Mayor
Ano pong tanong mo ? Sa post mo kasi sinabi mo lang na di marunong humawak ng pera ang mama mo

View user profile

3 Re: special power of attorney on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:09 pm


you can empower her, but your wife can over turn it

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: special power of attorney on Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:34 pm


Arresto Menor

Yung mother ko po kc nasa states tapos may pinapabenta sya na lupa nya dito sa Pilipinas at ako yung gusto nyang bigyan SPA para asikasuhin yung bentahan.

Ask ko lang po kung ano pong address and dapat na ilagay sa SPA nung principal na currently nasa states ngayon? Yung address nya po ba dito sa Pilipinas o yung address nya sa states? Tapos yung agent attorney-in-fact need pa po bang pumirma? Need nya po di ba na pumunta sa Philippine embassy dun para ipa-notarized? Need din po ba ng witnesses? Saka yung acknowledgment portion po na ganito kailangan din po ba?:

BEFORE ME, a Notary Public for and in above jurisdiction this _________day of ________________ personally appeared ______________________________ with Community Tax Certificate No. ___________________issued at ___________________________on ________.

Known to me and to me known to be the same persons who executed the foregoing instrument and acknowledged to me that the same is their free and voluntary act and deed.
WITNESS MY HAND AND SEAL, on the date and place first above written.
Notary Public
Doc. No.______;
Page No. ______;
Book No.______;
Series of 20___.

Ginagawa ko po kc yung format, i just patterned it sa nakita ko sa mga websites.

Salamat po!

View user profile

5 Re: special power of attorney on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:02 am


Prision Mayor
Current Location

Agent no need to sign

View user profile

6 Re: special power of attorney on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:44 pm

bryan blurete

Arresto Menor
pano po kung ang nagpapagawa ng special power of attorney ay nasa abroad?ano po ba ang requirements n kailngan?

View user profile

7 Re: special power of attorney on Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:03 pm


Prision Mayor
It must be cunsularized in the country were he/she is

View user profile

8 Iba ang umattend sa mga hearings. on Thu May 08, 2014 12:26 am


Arresto Menor
Good evening po,
        Possible bang ibang tao ang uma-attend sa mga hearings ko sa kadahilanang may trabaho ako sa ibang lugar? kailangan pa po ba ng SPA?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum