Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Working Permit

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Working Permit on Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:59 am

tinbee

Arresto Menor
Hi,

Tanong ko lang po kung pano po namin malalaman kung may working permit po ang mga Korean bosses namin?

Bigla-bigla po kasi silang nawawala dito sa office, nalalaman na lang namin nasa Korea na, last year po kasi nagkakaso yung office namin, tapos this year nagkaron na naman po.

Salamat

View user profile

2 Re: Working Permit on Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:45 am

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua
nku korean din mga boss ko..but I don't know if its your jurisdiction to monitor their working permit conditions..

View user profile

3 Re: Working Permit on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:19 pm

mel.key.16

Arresto Menor
Ask from DFA.

View user profile http://www.jimenolaw.com.ph/mlm.html

4 Re: Working Permit on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:57 pm

fcruz

Arresto Menor
Hi tinbee,

I suggest, go to the office that has jurisdiction to your office and ask if they have records of AEP of your superiors. If they dont have AEP then i suggest file a deportation case against them. I am currently have a deportation case against my Korean Boss and that is the process I used.

The case that I file is ongoing at the BID and we are now on the third hearing this coming Aug 14.

The BID is very supportive and I am confident that I will win the case. The BID doesnt required me to have a counsel present during the hearing, you can do everything via an affidavit.

View user profile

5 Re: Working Permit on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:59 pm

fcruz

Arresto Menor
Go to the DOLE office who has jurisdiction

View user profile

6 Re: Working Permit on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:40 pm

tinbee

Arresto Menor
Do i have the right to do that? Pano pag nalaman ng boss ko that I am doing that?

View user profile

7 Re: Working Permit on Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:19 pm

bureau of immigration lang katapat nyan, 99% sure ako, boracay ang nakalagay sa passport nyan pero nag negosyo na dito.

View user profile

8 Re: Working Permit on Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:02 pm

tinbee

Arresto Menor
Should I go there? Meron daw pong nakitang ID yung officemate ko issued by DOLE pero sa isang Korean boss ko lang.

View user profile

9 Re: Working Permit Today at 10:20 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum