Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Action para sa di nagbayad ng utang

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Action para sa di nagbayad ng utang on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:10 am


Arresto Menor
Gusto ko lang po humingi ng advise kung anong tamang actions ang dapat kong gawin sa taong nakahiram saken ng malaking pera.
He's my EX BF pero recently lang kame naghiwalay. Pero we had verbal agreement na he will pay me 200k+ even before we broke up. He's working abroad under contact (seaman) and pinacancel nya ung pagpapadala nya ng pera saken which supposedly his payment.

1. how can I force him to pay me? If he refuse to pay, ano po pwede ko gawin, any case I can file against him?
2. i know his agency, pwede ba akong magfile ng complaint sa office nila?
3. 3rd party (Married woman) ung reason for separation namin, can I or ung husband ng babae file a complaint against him. me nakita po kase ako sa code of conduct about immorality. Can this be considered immorality? naghiwalay ung mag- asawa dahil dito.

View user profile

2 Re: Action para sa di nagbayad ng utang on Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:58 am


Arresto Menor
It depends on your evidence. You can file a civil case for collection of money. BUT you have to have documents to prove:
1. He obtained a loan from you.
2. He made partial payments.

If you do not have anything in writing, your claim is unenforceable.

You MAY also file a criminal case for Violence against Women and Children. But this will depend on the facts that are attendant in your case.

View user profile

3 Re: Action para sa di nagbayad ng utang on Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:37 pm


Arresto Menor
Will email suffice? I recently sent him a note with the details and how i want it to be paid. If he acknowledges what he owes me, can that be used as evidence?. Ung 200k+ po is the accumulated amount. Matagal cyang nawalan ng work so he relied to me for financial assistance pero again we have verbal agreement na he will return what he borrowed pero at that time we dont have any written docs.

About my second question, what action can i take sa work nya? I heard me companies na naghohold ng salary if me complaints like this pero im not sure if thats applicable to all.

About violence against women and children, di ko po naisip un before. Can you provide me additional info kung Pano po cya mag aapply sa situation na to?

View user profile

4 Re: Action para sa di nagbayad ng utang on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:37 am


Arresto Menor
any updates po regarding my questions?

View user profile

5 Re: Action para sa di nagbayad ng utang on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:37 am


Arresto Menor
any updates po??\

View user profile

6 Re: Action para sa di nagbayad ng utang on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:12 am


Prision Mayor
Tinamad ako basahin ang buong kwento hehe
But eto lang maiaadvise ko if you can provide a LEGAL DOCUMENTS to prove that he has a utang in you yes you can file a complain

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum