Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Company changed its name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Company changed its name on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:59 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day to everyone.

The company that I have been working already changed its name (from company A to company B)

Do I still have the right to get our separation pay from the several years of
service from the former name of the company?

what if they would no longer acknowledge the services that i rendered
from company A because they are now company B? from that company B
i just rendered few months of service.

What should I do? Thanks

View user profile

2 Re: The Company changed its name on Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:17 pm


it really depends on what is the basis of the change of name. it may be a merger, a completely new company or just a name change. i recommend you inquire with your HR

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: The Company changed its name on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:51 am


Arresto Menor
thank you attorney.

View user profile

4 Re: The Company changed its name on Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:00 pm


Arresto Menor
Re : backpay wages:
Am i entitled to my company to get my backwages although i rendered services for only 6 months?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum