Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

franchise rights

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 franchise rights on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:48 pm

Reigne1120

Arresto Menor
hello po...thanks God at may ganitong site...my husband bought a franchise business when he came home from Libya last year.we paid the franchisor in full pero d cya nagbigay ng resibo at contract.we operated for a year and two months.now, we decided to close our outlet and sell our franchise rights dahil bumalik na ulit sa abroad ang husband ko at d ko na rin kayang i-manage ito ng mag-isa,we informed our franchisor of this intention.actually we have an interested buyer now and she wants to put up a store somewhere in Quezon City.i tried calling our franchisor to ask him if that could be possible since ala namang outlet in that area,parang transfer of rights lang ang mangyayari...the franchisor told us na ndi pedeng itayo ang store dun sa gustong location ng buyer namin dapat daw kung san itinayo ang original store dun din dapat.sa tingin ko naman,beneficial sa lahat ng parties ang mangyayari,dahil kikita ulit ang franchisor from our franchise rights dahil makabili ulit sa kanila ng mga kailangan gamitin to operate the new store kesa naman matengga na lang at d cla kumita sa amin...i really need urgent advice...actually nalaman ko lang ang sagot ng franchisor dun sa assistant nya.would u believe,from the time na magsimula kameng mag-operate till magclose shop na kame,3 times ko lang cyang nakausap thru phone pa...matapos nyang kunin ang full payment namin,once lang cyang bumisita sa store namin noon...tapos ngayon pinapahirapan pa nya kame with this situation... Mad thanking you in advance sa pagbasa at pagsagot sa problema namin mag-asawa..God bless u and more power!

View user profile

2 Re: franchise rights on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:35 pm

attyLLL

do you mean you never signed any document at all regarding the franchise?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum