Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child offenders has a lot of barangay records

Are you in favor of lowering the age limit of child offenders so that they can be criminaly liable?

100% 100% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child offenders has a lot of barangay records on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:36 am

Arresto Menor
Hi atty i would just like to ask for your guidance on my case there are 2 siblings ages 11 and 14 who played in our computer shop for 15 hours and did not pay, i didnotnotice it because i just arrived in the computer shop and started doing the sales inventory when i found out in the computer server that there are 2 long hours which is 15 hours already and they are being played by kids, i asked them if they can pay but they just kept silent i stopped the time and questioned them where they live they said they live is our village but after further questioning i found them lying so i brought them to the barangay in there i filed a blotter and signed an affidavit that i turned over them in good condition so the kids where transferred to their correct barangay and was recognized by the barangay official to be the same kids who has same records of playing long hours and not paying i insisted that i talk to the parent after we had a settlement we signed a paper that everything is ok, after 2 daysthe parent cameand said that i harmed his kid, is their any bearing on their case when the mere fact that i have witnesses that will atest that i did not hurt the kids, one kid the mother is saying is special how come that they have so many records in the barangay?, can i use the documents regarding the 2 brothers to establish that they are frequent offenders and abusing shop owners because they are minors? Pls help thank you and godbless

View user profile

don't use the docs for that purpose. use them to show that this allegation of injury was an after thought and was not mentioned previously.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Arresto Menor
Thank you so much attyLLL

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum