Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Physical Injury

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Physical Injury on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:43 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi there, what case can I file for this situation:

My brother together w/ his wife went to my apartment banging my door then when I opened the door my brother kicked me about 5x in the abdomen then slapped my 3x, he even slammed the stand fan to me causing bruises on my arms and legs. We had an issue, my brother and I, and he's really aggressive. I already got a medico legal from a hospital, filed a blotter for what happened. What else can I do? I really feel that I should do something about this.Ever since I was a kid he and my other brother batters me, now Im 20, i want to stand up to them and make them realize that they cant hurt me anymore, but they are atill doing it. Plz advise.

View user profile

2 Re: Physical Injury on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:36 pm


prepare a complaint affidavit and file it at the prosecutor's office.your testimony plus the medico legal report should be good evidence. better if you have witnesses.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum