Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bringing my son with me to foreign country.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bringing my son with me to foreign country. on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:20 pm


Arresto Menor
[b]Good Day!
I was browsing in the net looking for an article about an illegitimate child and i came up in this site...i am new here... sincerely hoping i can get an answer to enlightened my mind.

I have an 8 years old son, hes father left when he found out i was pregnant and never give support for my son. since pregnancy until now...i never see him. so now, i am getting my papers ready, me an my son to apply for a K1/K2 visa. i have read the filing instructions and i found out..i might need my son's father's signature to show to the embassy, so they will allow me to bring my son with me. but i dont know where to find him, is there any ways so i can bring my son with me? without his signature? please i really need help....Thank you so much.

View user profile


Arresto Mayor
if you are not married with him... it's not required..

View user profile

3 Bringing my son with me to foreign country on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:10 pm


Arresto Menor
tatak wrote:if you are not married with him... it's not required..

yes, i was not married with you have any advice kung ano pang pwede kung gawin to prove to the embassy na hindi na maghahabol ang ama nang anak ko? kasi meron akong nabasa sa isang was about applying for a k2 visa also...and its similar to mine, yung sa kanya kinailangan niyang hanappin yung ama nang anak niya para kunin ang pirma? kailangan ko lang talaga nang advice kung anong pwede kung gawin? thanks alot...

View user profile


under philippine law, you have parental authority so his consent is not required.

unfortunately, just saying so is not enough for other governments. what others have done is to go as far as filing cases in court to have then unnecessarily declared as sole custodians. on the other hand, some aussie inspectors given in through 'kulitan'.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum