Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE SPOUSES`S NAME APPEARING IN THE LAND TITLE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lawproperty

Arresto Menor
Atty, ano pong difference if ang titulo ng lupa ay stated like this "Juana married to Juan" at "spouses Juana and Juan" as owners. If namatay yong isang spouse, sino po ang may karapatan sa lupa sa dalawang sitwasyon? Naguguluhan po kasi ako. Salamat po sa advice. Laughing

View user profile

TiagoMontiero

Prision Correccional
Hi, depende sa Property Relations nang mag-asawa, kung Absolute Community of Marriage, regardless kung "Married to..." at "Spouses..." parehas na property nang mag-asawa yan, PERO kung Complete Separation of Property, ang "married to..." ay pag-aari nang principal buyer... kung "spouses..." pag-aaari nang both spouses. FYI, kung walang agreement as to Property Relations ang mag-asawa at kinasal after 1987, ang automatic/default property relation ay Absolute Community of Marriage.

View user profile

lawproperty

Arresto Menor
thank you so much tiagomontiero for such a very conscise and informative answer Smile thanks to you -- now i know! Razz

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum