Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

The person who issued a bouncing check is now out of country,what will I do? me...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hello atty.gusto ko po sana humingi ng advise regarding sa nag-issue sa akin ng 2checks dated June & July 28,2012 worth 12,500pesos each,Hindi po nakalagay ang name ko sa checks instead Cash lang po ang nakalagay,I deposited the checks but nagreturn check po due to insufficient funds,I tried to call her but she didn't answer her phone,I message her on fb but her daughter replied and told me that her mother is out of the country and will come back next year

I know her address,and I've learned here that I have to issue a demand letter and send it thru registered mail and have her sign the demand letter but how will I do it if she is out of the country right now?

Actually I live here in Japan and I want to know if Pwede me magpagawa ng SPA para sa sister ko if ever idemanda ko ng bp 22 yung nag-issue sa akin ng bouncing checks.

I would really appreciate your reply atty,thank you very much in advance.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum