Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

tilling my own land

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 tilling my own land on Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:01 am

joyrio

Arresto Menor
please help.. i need to know the proper steps to take in order to exercise my right on titled land.. my mother donated her share (agricultural land) in an extrajudicial settlement 2 years ago.. this year, i am asking that i be the one to take over and finance/ till the land for additional income.. she refused and just gave me half of it.. what will i do to get the remaining half from my aunt who has been tilling the land for years-- she also refuses to give up tilling the land(about 10 years or more). would demanding to till the land qualify as ingratitude as ground for revocation of donation?
here are some basic facts:
I am the only child (legally adopted)
the titled land is under my name
the agricultural land is 2.4 ha only
there was no conditions in the extrajudicial settlement with simultaneous donation
I would appreciate a detailed reply..

View user profile

2 Re: tilling my own land on Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:29 am

jekz

Prision Mayor
Sayo pala nakapangalan eh she don't have any rights to handle the title. Gusto ako kumuha tapos hati tayo sa negosyo na gagawin sa lupa ? hehe peace joke lang Smile

View user profile http://citylivingph.net/

3 Re: tilling my own land on Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:29 am

joyrio

Arresto Menor
thanks for the reply..
i was hoping this question will be answered: would demanding to cultivate the land qualify as INGRATITUDE as ground for revocation of donation?
kasi there is no question about the title kasi nakapangalan sakin-- i am just worried that the donation of her share would be revoked or babawiin (puede po kasi kung may ingratitude on may part) kasi she donated her share to me which is half of the 2.4hectares.. All I need is a legal opinion po--based sa law on donations..

View user profile

4 Re: tilling my own land on Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:32 am

jekz

Prision Mayor
Sorry but diko pa napag aaralan ang law of donation ehh wala pa akong idea sa follow up question mo, just wait for a reply from other

View user profile http://citylivingph.net/

5 Re: tilling my own land Today at 7:38 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum