Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

proof of acknowledgment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 proof of acknowledgment on Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:15 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi. I have an illegitimate child, the father of my child wants to get an insurance for my child but the insurance company requires documents that the father is really the biological father.

I don't have any documents to provide since the child is using the mothers surname and the father has not signed the affidavit of paternity at the back of the birth certificate.

What other documents can i provide or is there any other way to prove that he is the biological father???

View user profile

2 Re: proof of acknowledgment on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:06 pm


if you will allow it, then the best move will be to file an authority to use surname of the father and the child's name can be changed and he will be considered the father.

or undergo a dna test. P40k minimum

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum