Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

foreign student accused of falsification/forging official transcripts of record

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
hi dear attorneys and law firms.

i'm a foreign student in the Philippines. i have joined a Filipino university after transferring from a non Filipino university, i was accepted to enroll, got formal and official admission, paid all my fees, did all my studies, passed all the exams.. and the.. 2 weeks before the graduation i received a notice from the university administration that my official transcripts of records from my former university were found to be fraudulent, tampered and forged.. .. this is actually not true, my transcripts of records are completely original, but the problem is that when my former university sent a verification of my transcripts, they added two additional subjects which were not mentioned in my previous transcripts because of date changes and other updates weren't mentioned.. anyway i had an argument about this with my university, and then my university filed a case of falsification of documents in the court against me.. i need an advise on how to deal with this problem, also my university here filed asked the immigration to cancel my student visa.. i'm not in my registered residence place but a friend of mine told me that the court and police sent me on "submina" hich i guess an invitation to appear to court.. but i dnt know wen was the case files against me but i guess maybe it was filed in june 2012.. so how many of these "submina" should be sent to me before i finally have to appear to court? what is the best nest step to do? i'm honest and sincere and i didnt forge anything, it's just becoming a personal matters, some people in this university are against me... thanks and i appreciate any advice :-)

View user profile
once you graduated in the Philippines, you can request a certified red ribbon (if i remember it correctly) transcripts of records from Office of the President. This certification, is what we show overseas (US mostly) for them to validate the authenticity of the documents.

don't you have something similar from your home country?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum