Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NON PAYMENT OF PHILHEALTH and other employment matters

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wildjeans

Arresto Menor
Hi.
I just want clarify some issues before I file my case against my previous employer:
1) Re : Non Payment of Philhealth
> Last year, I got sick and I undergo operation called Hysterectomy. It is only then that I realize that I dont have Philhealth. So i ended up paying the full amount at the hospital (total cost around 200K). In the absence of Philhealth, employer gave me a loan amounting to Php 125K. And, now that I already resigned from said company, they are asking me to issue PDCs as payment for the loan.

> Question:
Can I file this case to Labor?
Is it ok to file this case though I am still enjoying my disability benefit (SSS benefit) though I worked full time with my previous employer?

> Non-issuance of ITR.
My previous employer did not issue my 2011 ITR despite my request. How can I check if they remitted my tax deductions?

> Other unclaimed benefits
- I did not receive my final pay though I used all my leave credits as my terminal leave (30 days Notice upon filing of Resignation - VL & SL. Leave credits is an accumulation of 6 years of service @ 15 VL & 15SL/year). Also my separation pay.

> Where do I go to file my case? Can you refer me to a free labor lawyer?

I would appreciate it if I can get a reply the soonest possible time.
Thank you so much.

Last edited by wildjeans on Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing text)

View user profile

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua
Go to nearest DOLE Regional office and file SENA,They will assist you immediately.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum