Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

annulment inquiry

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 annulment inquiry on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:45 pm


Arresto Menor
i need an advice please....

i have a boyfriend who is not yet legally separated/annulled. we have been together for 2 years now. they have been separated since 2009. the wife filed a case against my boyfriend. about custody of their 2 kids, support, etc. she even filed for VAW&C but the case was dismissed, kase gawa gawa lang kwento nya..

kapag may pending case po ba d pwedeng ma annull?

Galit na galit ang wife saken and wanted to ruin my career. what could be the cases would she file against me?

please help.

View user profile

2 Re: annulment inquiry on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:22 am


yes, annulment can proceed.

if you are living together, she can file concubinage against both of you, or seek monetary damages against you for interfering in their marital affairs.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum