Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help me correct a mistake..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 help me correct a mistake.. on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:15 am


Arresto Menor
7 years ago,my 14 year old daughter left our house after my husband got mad at her and stayed at her friend's house for several days. During those days i was informed that my daughter was forced to use shabu by her friend so i fetched her and took her home. My daughter denied the information regarding the drug use and it took me a month to convinced her to undergo a drug test wherein the lab showed negative results for shabu..despite this, i still filed a criminal case against my daughter's friend believing that she really forced my daughter to use the said drug.because my daughter was a minor then,it was easy for us to file the case (R.a 7610)against her friend wherein a warrant of arrest was issued by the court.after that development we didnt pursue the case anymore.a week ago, the accused went to see me and told me that the police was looking for her 2 weeks ago and that she went into hiding since then.i was a bit surprised because we didnt pursue the case anymore. for the last 7 years, my daughter convinced me that her friend didnt do any of what we accused her correct my mistake, i signed an affidavit of desistance 2 days ago to withdraw the case.i just want to ask if the court will still honor it and dismiss the case?what are the procedures that i must do so the warrant of arrest will be withdrawn?please enlighten me so i can ease my guilt for almost ruining a person's life...

View user profile

2 Re: help me correct a mistake.. on Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:44 pm


Arresto Menor
as far as i know po, affidavit of desistance po ang kailangan mo para mai-urong mo yan. go to fiscal's office where you filed the case and ask for advice kung pano mai-urong ang kaso laban dun sa tao.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum