Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how can i get passport can i use my name when im single we are seperate 30 years ago and i have new husband now but we are not maried

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Gud am. my problem is how to get passport and can i use my name when im single i been seperated since 1981 and we dont have communication until now and we have a paper of maried and now i have a new husband we are almost 27 years but were not yet maried but i used his surname and the same w/ my 4 children how can i get passport what is the best thing i can used when i will get passport,, please advise.. thanks and hoping that u can help me.. God Bless and more power to your website...

View user profile


you can either use your maiden name or the surname of your legal husband

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum