Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can a foreigner file adultery to his filipino wife?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
1. Can a foreigner husband file adultery to his filipino wife in the Philippines eventhough the wife does not reside in the Philippines? Can he sue his wife's paramour who lives in the Philippines alone?
2.Does he have rights to file a case in the Philippines? he does not even live in the Philippines. siguro visit lang.

salamat po

Last edited by user100 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:59 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : missing)

View user profile


if the sexual intercourse occurred in the philippines, the answer is yes

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum