Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

changing some info on birth certificate???

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 changing some info on birth certificate??? on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:09 am


Arresto Menor
my situation is difficult i guess. when i born my 1st son my mom put her name as my son's mother on his birth certificate and my dad as my son's dad because they dont want my neighbors to know that im having a son without father. and now he's 7 years old. can i still change his birth certificate?i mean ill put my name as mother to his birth certificate?and just put unknown to the father?

what should i do?pls help

View user profile

2 Re: changing some info on birth certificate??? on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:36 pm


i hope you can afford a dna test. 45k.

if so, then you can file a petition in court to correct the birth certificate.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum