Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inquiry about concubinage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Inquiry about concubinage on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:56 am

Arresto Menor
A blessed Morning!

Im Charles, i just want to ask help for my friend. My friend is a guy and currently single, he had an affair to a women which is married. Their relationship had continued up to the present until they had a baby. Their baby is 3 years old now. only this time the legal husband found out that they had relationship. The husband is acting to file a legal separation to his wife and will file also a case to my friend for having relationship with his wife which legally married to him. Currently, my friend and the girl is working in the same company abroad. with this, below are my concerns that needs your advise.

1. What kind of case can the husband file to my friend? can he be filed concubinage even he is single?

2. Can the husband file a petition to immigration or any institution to deport them going back to the philippines to face charges?

3. Actually they are employed here in the philippines, their company here sent them both abroad to support the other business site, can the husband file a petition to their company here in the philippines to deport them going back to here? What are the conditions?

4. Can my friend get the custody of their baby since he is the real father? the baby is currently on the legal husband's custody.

5. My friend will take his vacation this year and will go back abroad after his vacation, if the legal husband file a case agaisnt him can he leave the philippines or not?

thank you so much and I will be waiting for your reply.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum