I would like to ask some questions:
1. Are there any laws or guidelines in proposing training bond, such as duration of bond corresponding to a training expense? Or is it purely company discretion/policy?
2. What if after the training and still under probationary period, the employer decided not to regularize / terminate the employee, can they impose payment of training expense to the employee?
3. I have signed the job offer and have been attending orientation and meetings prior to signing of employment contract. i haven't officially started 1st day of work. Am I violating any law if I decide not to sign the contract and pursue the employment due to the following grounds:
- poor management/ communication within the co.
- some employment benefits were given verbally but kept on changing.
- training bond is 5 yrs so we were asking for the complete details to be included in the contract since if we sign on it, theres no turning back. but they cant give us anything pertaining to this concern. i only want to have everything crystal clear and written black and white since a 5 yr bond is a no joke.
Thank you for enlightening us in this matter.