Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

right to demand a support/change of birth certificate registration

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Am glad to see this site and join the forum. I am hoping that you can help me guys on my confusions and life issues. I got pregnant with my boyfriend but decided not to demand a marriage from him since what had happend between us was against my will, besides am not yet ready to get married since I am the bread winner in the family. Another reason is he is a certified "babaero". After a year we met again and he asked for another chance so i decided to give him a second...third....several chance. His family was okay infact they like me too and very much welcome to be a part of it. But things between us didn't went right and our relationships didn't work out. In short, wala akong nakitang pagbabago in him and the worst thing, he didn't even bother to give a financial support to our child. I never asked him nor demand him to support my son who is now 6 years old because i want him na kusa syang mgbigay. He made promises a lot but it always remains a promise. He is now married to other woman and he sometimes call me and asking about our child.

When i think about what had happend at sa lahat ng mga ginawa nya...nabubuhay ung galit sa puso ko....But i don't want to keep it in my heart and I always prayed for a total acceptance.

1. My question is, should i demand for a financial support lalo na po ngayon na medyo nahihirapan po ako kc nag aaral na po ang anak ko?
2. I gave birth at their place but apelyido k po ung dala ng anak ko. wala po akong ama na nilagay sa birth certificate. Ngaun, gusto ko po sana baguhin ung record sa birth cert ng anak ko.. gusto ko pa syang ipa register ulet sa lugar namin. Possible po ba yun?

I am hoping that you can help me about these issues...

Thank you....

View user profile


try to get him to sign an affidavit recognizing the child.

do not register the child again.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum