Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need help..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I need help.. on Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:07 pm


Arresto Menor
hi there, i just need an advice..

what do you think would be the best thing na para gawin, sa ganitong sitwasyon, may nagbigay sa amin na baby, wala syang kahit na anong dokumento. and wala na kaning komunikasyon sa magulang nung bata.


View user profile

2 Re: I need help.. on Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:08 pm


you can look up requirements for late registration. i highly recommend you declare the real mother, else you can be prosecuted for simulation of birth

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum