Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arresto Menor
What makes bonds legal? Or how would we know if a company can really impose such rules? Is there a government department that oversees these matters? It's just weird because our company asks you to sign to a bond upon regularization. They will even let you choose between a year or two. If i'm not mistaken, they said that the company will not give us any appraisal if we don't sign it. (am not regularized yet, i just want to get answers before i sign anything). Thanks!

Last edited by reaver on Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Reclusion Temporal
Yes! See this site

View user profile

Arresto Menor
Thanks for the response but you are on a completely different page.

View user profile

Prision Correccional
His response is probably based on your subject "ARE BONDS LEGAL HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES?" not because he is on a completely different page, and he probably just gave you one example of the existence of this bond's legality.

Look at your subject compared to the content of your message body it's also totally different!
If he can put a link why can't you search it yourself? Rolling Eyes Learn to expand your knowledge and observe what went wrong if you are not happy with the answer to your question. study If you know the answer why ask? scratch

reaver wrote:Thanks for the response but you are on a completely different page.

View user profile

please search 'employment bonds' in the forum. discussed extensively

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum