Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what will i do if my husband is harrassing me?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
me and my husband is separated for 4 years now, i was accused having an affair but no proofs and all that just mere allegations...he was a very irresponsible husband and a father in terms of attending our needs...we have a 7 year old son, i left their house because he want me to do so for he believes that i betrayed any way whether it happened or not am i deprived of having the custody over my child?he is now having an affair and they are already living together what else can i do?he is harrassing me that he will kill me if i insist myself everytime i will get my child?what case can i file?thank you

View user profile


Prision Correccional
Grave threat and harassment...If the child is only 7 years old, I believe he should be under your custody. Go to DSWD and ask for their assistance...

View user profile


Reclusion Temporal
Correct! sunny

View user profile


the maternal preference in custody is only up to a child below seven years old. file a case at the bgy first. if he refuses, the remedy is to file a case for habeas corpus and for custody

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum