My ex-partner is asking me to affix my signature sa papers re: child custody. She is currently working in abroad and may balak syang kunin yung 2 anak namin. I told her na kelangan ko muna basahin yung papers before ko pirmahan. I requested na sa bahay nalang namin i-address yung papers so that mabasa ko muna before ko pirmahan. She refused to accept my request because she want to send it sa office ko. I insist na sa bahay nalang namin pero ayaw nya talaga pumayag hanggang sa umabot na nagbanta sya na maghanda na daw ako ng pang-bail ko kasi kakasuhan nya ako ng RA9262.
Here are some additional info that might help po sa inyo to fully understand our situation.
• we're not married.
• my ex-partner declared that we are married on both birth certificates of my first two kids.
• we're not living together since 2005 (my eldest son was born in 2003).
• im living with my new partner since 2006. We already have two kids.
• my lastest financial support with my first two kids was sometime in 2010.
• my ex-partner already have another child from another partner.
•my first two kids is living with my ex-partner's clan since birth.
•all my kids are carrying my last name.
I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your consideration.