Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password




You are not connected. Please login or register

URGENT: UNWED MOM WANTING CHILD SUPPORT

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 URGENT: UNWED MOM WANTING CHILD SUPPORT on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:49 am

singlemom2times


Arresto Menor
Please help me. It's been almost 4 years since this guy got me pregnant and abandoned me. We're not married. I'm a single parent. His name is not even on my child's birth certificate. I want to know my child's rights, and if he will be able to demand for his father's support since this guy has now graduated and will surely be able to provide for our son. Please give me options as to what I can do. Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: URGENT: UNWED MOM WANTING CHILD SUPPORT on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:29 pm

attyLLL


moderator
if he is refusing to acknowledge the child, your recourse is to file a petition for recognition of paternity in court


_________________
[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 dna testing for unacknowledged children on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:27 am

singlemom2times


Arresto Menor
attyLLL wrote:if he is refusing to acknowledge the child, your recourse is to file a petition for recognition of paternity in court

kailangan po bang ako yung mgpa dna test s bata or does he have to plead not guilty at kailangan siya ang mgpa dna test?i wanted to know kc dna testing n lng po ang mgiging proof ko and mkkpgpatotoo na sya ung father ng bata.

View user profile

4 Re: URGENT: UNWED MOM WANTING CHILD SUPPORT on Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:28 pm

concepab


Reclusion Perpetua
singlemom2times wrote:
attyLLL wrote:if he is refusing to acknowledge the child, your recourse is to file a petition for recognition of paternity in court

kailangan po bang ako yung mgpa dna test s bata or does he have to plead not guilty at kailangan siya ang mgpa dna test?i wanted to know kc dna testing n lng po ang mgiging proof ko and mkkpgpatotoo na sya ung father ng bata.

maari kayong mag-hati sa gastos. Medyo mahal din ang DNA testing.

View user profile

5 Re: URGENT: UNWED MOM WANTING CHILD SUPPORT on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:46 pm

attyLLL


moderator
a dna test will be very helpful in proving your case. indeed it is very expensive at 45k


_________________
[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: URGENT: UNWED MOM WANTING CHILD SUPPORT on Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:13 am

singlemom2times


Arresto Menor
concepab wrote:
singlemom2times wrote:
attyLLL wrote:if he is refusing to acknowledge the child, your recourse is to file a petition for recognition of paternity in court

kailangan po bang ako yung mgpa dna test s bata or does he have to plead not guilty at kailangan siya ang mgpa dna test?i wanted to know kc dna testing n lng po ang mgiging proof ko and mkkpgpatotoo na sya ung father ng bata.

maari kayong mag-hati sa gastos. Medyo mahal din ang DNA testing.

hindi kc nya kc inaacknowledge ung bata so hndi un mkikihati 4 sure.

View user profile

7 Re: URGENT: UNWED MOM WANTING CHILD SUPPORT on Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:21 am

singlemom2times


Arresto Menor
i understand atty,pro sa ganitong case ba sino ang inuutusan ng courtn mgbayad ng dna testing initially?

View user profile

8 Re: URGENT: UNWED MOM WANTING CHILD SUPPORT on Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:01 pm

attyLLL


moderator
the one requesting the test has to pay for it; and then request the court to be reimbursed (no guarantee it will be granted)


_________________
[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum