Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My mother will file concubinage against my father. All her children are against her. Please advice

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Debbie Ordina

Arresto Menor
Hello, I would like to ask for an advice about the issue that we are having in the family. I have read all sutuations of partners that had issue with their marriage but ours are quite different.
I would like to ask for advice on how we can defend ourselves esp our father.

My mother has been very abusive to us.
There was one point that she pushed my sister on a flight of stairs, my sister was lucky she was able to hold on to the wall and did not fall.
That was the start when my mother went away.
(May 2008)

Me and my sisters resided with our father. He sustained and provided our needs. After about 3 months from the last incident with my mom, his heart disease got worse. There was one point when we were alone and he had difficulty breathing --I did not know what to do so I called our neighbors to check his condition.
I am already 21 years old and I see myself having a family of my own in the future, so I told my dad to find someone who will love him and make him happy.
After a year, he found someone. She became my step mother. Me and my sisters warmly welcomed her. We've been very happy with her and to see my father's health improve as well.
They now have a son.
My stepmom lives with us.

After 5 years of hiding from the resposibility and living her own life, my mom heard about the news and is now filing a case "Concubinage" against my father.
She is lying to our neighbors that she was maltreated by my dad.
Me and my sisters are all against my her.

How can I protect my father and my step mom po?
Sobrang nanggugulo na kasi ang mom ko.
Thank you po.

View user profile

based on your narration, i don't see a defense to a charge of concubinage.

one course to neutralize her threat would be to charge her with child abuse if your sister was a minor during that incident.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum