Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

a big secret

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 a big secret on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:58 pm

complicatedwoman

Arresto Menor
I have a big problem at matagal k na po itong dinadala at tinatago. I am not at ease now and don't know how to deal with it today. I am very much guilty and i don't know what to do. I am a single mother but it remains a secret. Only my family knows it. I got pregnant and decided not to get married. my pregnancy was a secret too. only my family and the guy's family knows it. After giving birth i went to my hometown with my baby but my parents make a different story about it dahil ayaw nila ng kahihiyan. it was told that the baby was my older sister's baby. I applied for a work and i never put any information about the child. In others words....everybody knows i am single. I am working in one of the biggest financial institution in the country. Infact i am now 5 years in the company. But no one knows about my secret. Nahihirapan na po ako and i really felt guilty at nagsisisi bkit ako ngsinungaling. More so that nakokoncensya ako pra sa anak k. I cannot make him as my beneficiary and sayang ung mga benefits na dapat ay sa kanya. I have a good and a very stable job at nghihinayang ako mgresign dahil dto. Panu po pag nalaman ng company na ngsinungaling ako sa personal information k? Anu po ba ang maaaring mgyari sakin? Anu po ba ang dapat kong gawin? I am afraid po sa maaaring mgyari....

View user profile

2 Re: a big secret on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:20 pm

attyLLL

i would not think that a company would discipline you for hiding that.

my greater concern would be the birth certificate of the child? who is the stated mother? who is listed as the father? or is there a birth cert in the first place?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: a big secret on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:10 pm

complicatedwoman

Arresto Menor
yes, my child has a birth certificate and i am the stated mother.... wala pong father ang anak k sa birth certificate nya. My greatest fear is in my work. What if nalaman nla na may anak pala ako pero hndi ko dineclare sa mga personal information k? Maaari po ba akong matanggal sa trabaho k in case malaman nla since integrity is very important in our line of work.

View user profile

4 Re: a big secret on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:01 pm

attyLLL

i think you are unnecessarily worrying yourself over a non-issue. find a contact in HR whom you can trust and ask what to do to correct it.

no company in its right mind will fire you

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: a big secret Today at 7:58 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum