Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adultery Case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Adultery Case on Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:32 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello Atty (s),

I just wanted to know the process of filing adultery against my wife. I am in the US working and that how can I file it? If I have to go back in the Philippines, how long do I have to stay? And also how much will it cost me. Another thing is that she has our 2 daughters and that it seems like I am the bad father now even if their mother is the one who committed adultery. While I was here in the US our kids are at her parents house in the province and she lives in Manila. So if you would look at it, my family is broken living in 3 different locations. Hope you could give me advice on this one Atty. Thank you

View user profile

2 Re: Adultery Case on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:42 pm


your first concern should be what evidence you will provide to show that she had sexual intercourse with another guy.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum