Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

is it possible to ask financial support for illegitimate child?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mae caliso actub

Arresto Menor
hi my son is staying in my parents and i work abroad and his father too.. but his dad only give him 500 or 1000 a month? and my son already in second yr high school? the problem is we are not married but my son followed his dad surename. and his dad married to a single mom woman. and now they have 1 child for my son dad too. Is it possible that i can ask more financial support for his dad? what should i do that i can fight the rights of my child? its not fair enough for my child only receiving 500-1000 from his dad? and is it possible too that i can take back my money that he barrowed for me ? he use it to apply going abroad? but i send some of the money thru his mom and also to his name directly by western. i feel like i'm being cheated thou. pls,, kindly tell me what to do then i don't have any idea on this... tnx and God bless

View user profile


i presume that's 500-1000 in php.

if he signed the birth certificate, have a demand letter sent to his home to increase the amount of support and to pay back the amount that you gave him.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum