Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

misspelled surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 misspelled surname on Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:35 pm


Arresto Menor
Good Day po!!!

Help naman po kung anu pwede gawin ung ginagamit ko na apilyedo simula nag aral ako ay TESOCAN, ung diploma ko , ung mga requirement ko puro po ganun , pero ngayun po na kumuha ako ng N.S.O. nalaman ko na ung apelyedo ko po TESUCAN,pati ung baptismal ko po TESUCAN..

Anu po pwede ko gawin. Sana po matulongan nyo po ako kasi .. need ko po kuha ng passport . ngayon po . di ko po alam gawin kc wala ako valid id na TESUCAN..


View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum