Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to register a birth cert of my baby if my partner is an OFW and we're not married yet

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
how to register a birth cert of my incoming baby (i'm 8mos pregnant right now)if my partner is an OFW and we're not legally married yet., and he want to use his surname for our baby???

he will not be here when i gave birth because his contract is until 2014

what will i do???

View user profile


have him execute an affidavit of paternity and authority to use surname of the father at the philippine consulate

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum