Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Labor Case: Illegal Dismissal: How can I claim my award

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor

I filed a labor case against my employer 2 years ago. I have won twice in NLRC and now the case is with Court of Appeals. My previous employer filed an appeal against NLRC's decision despite that their appeal with NLRC has been denied twice for lack of merit.

I would like to ask the following questions regarding my Labor Case.

1.) Can the case decision still have the probability to be overturned?

2.) How long does CA arrive on a final decision? Should I keep on ringin them for a follow up to keep it on time?

3.) Can I claim my award even if the case is still with CA? If so how? If not and let's say I received letter it's decided. What are the procedures to claim the award?

4.) My lawyer keeps on asking for allowances but I don't have any money to give. My salary is just good for my daily obligations with my family. Can I just process all the paper work besides the case looks like (Company VS NLRC)

5.) My previous employer filed a surety bond without my atty's fee, can the previous employer do that. I would like to use it as a motivation for my lawyer to do his job. I think I'm stuck with him, and his not doing anything even communicate with until I give him allowances he asked me.

I hope you guys understand my situation and I hope I could get favorable responses from you.

Thank you so much!!!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum