Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is there a law for this?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Is there a law for this? on Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:40 am


Arresto Menor
Topic answered

Last edited by unknown555 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Is there a law for this? on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:51 pm


it can be considered bribery. definitely violation of ra 3019

hiring of unqualified persons would be violation of the ra 7836

it's not a crime, but file a complaint at the bgy so they'll stop playing the music. argue that it's a nuisance

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum