Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hard bound SCRA or computer printout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hard bound SCRA or computer printout? on Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:55 am

bbugoy

Arresto Mayor
hello. from which medium is it better to read jurisprudence? I say from computer printout because Im so lazy researching from the library. I with a click of the mouse, I can research the latest jurisprudence Very Happy

View user profile

2 Re: Hard bound SCRA or computer printout? on Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:33 am

shan

Arresto Menor
i like to have my own copy, too, so i can highlight and write on it. But the syllabus in the SCRA is helpful if you only want to know the pertinent ruling related to the subject matter and you don't have to read the whole text.

View user profile

3 Re: Hard bound SCRA or computer printout? on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:54 pm

bbugoy

Arresto Mayor
shan wrote:i like to have my own copy, too, so i can highlight and write on it. But the syllabus in the SCRA is helpful if you only want to know the pertinent ruling related to the subject matter and you don't have to read the whole text.
ako nga po pag tinatamad e ung same same same lang binabasa ko he he banghead banghead

View user profile

4 Re: Hard bound SCRA or computer printout? on Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:10 pm

SoulCollector

Arresto Menor
hahahaha. i agree with bugay. whenever i have case digests, i base the issue from the same same portion of teh case. facts lang usually binabasa ko para madali. hehehehehe.

View user profile

5 Re: Hard bound SCRA or computer printout? on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:40 pm

just and true

Arresto Menor
Yung SCRA may explanation na sa umpisa. Yung nakukuha sa internet wala. Kaya best kung sa SCRA mismo. Pero kung babasahin mo naman talaga yung case maiintindihan naman. best cguro bumili ng SCRA kahit isa o dalawa lang dahil sa totoo lang pare pareho lang ang mga kaso.

View user profile

6 Re: Hard bound SCRA or computer printout? on Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:23 am

redpula

Prision Correccional
i apply a rule, if my professor ask many questions in a case, reading scra with the syllabus will help pero, the safest is to read the whole case, kung hindi naman masyado metikuloso at gusto stating only the facts, issues and ruling, scra syllabus will be enough for him, to have a pleasing grade in the recit.

View user profile

7 Re: Hard bound SCRA or computer printout? on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:31 pm

lex18g

Arresto Menor
nice technique redpula Very Happy

View user profile http://philippinecasedigests.blogspot.com

8 Re: Hard bound SCRA or computer printout? on Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:22 pm

b_9904

Prision Correccional
I prefer any of the two mediums. I could duplicate the same same portion by simply scanning the decision and marking the areas that are relevant to my subject.

After that, I make my own mini digests/reviewer, even if the prof doesn't require it.

My classmates loves photocopying my personal notes and actual cases (may mga markings ko na kasi).

View user profile

9 Re: Hard bound SCRA or computer printout? on Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:55 pm

simplengtanong

Arresto Menor
redpula wrote:i apply a rule, if my professor ask many questions in a case, reading scra with the syllabus will help pero, the safest is to read the whole case, kung hindi naman masyado metikuloso at gusto stating only the facts, issues and ruling, scra syllabus will be enough for him, to have a pleasing grade in the recit.

i agree. mas maganda basahin ang whole case whether mismong scra or print out. guide lang naman ang syllabus para malaman mo kung ano ang mga issue sa case.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum