Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password




You are not connected. Please login or register

Republic act 9262

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Republic act 9262 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:18 pm

bryant_2012


Arresto Menor

Greetings,
im here abroad at may sinampang case sa akin ang asawa ko legal...regarding sa suporta sa daughter ko.ano po ba pwede ko gawin para maayos na ang case namin..wala pong accept ng subpena kasi po andito ako..
ano po gagawin ko sa case?

View user profile

2 Re: Republic act 9262 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:30 pm

bryant_2012


Arresto Menor


attylll i need your advise regarding my problem.

thank you po.

View user profile

3 Re: Republic act 9262 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:09 pm

concepab


Reclusion Perpetua
bryant_2012 wrote:
Greetings,
im here abroad at may sinampang case sa akin ang asawa ko legal...regarding sa suporta sa daughter ko.ano po ba pwede ko gawin para maayos na ang case namin..wala pong accept ng subpena kasi po andito ako..
ano po gagawin ko sa case?

get a lawyer. you have to submit your counter afidavit to answer the charge filed against you.

View user profile

4 Re: Republic act 9262 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:17 pm

bryant_2012


Arresto Menor


Thanks a lot attylll,

how much would be the cost for a lawyer just to answer the charge filed againts me? and my sister/or brother can accept the Subpena?
what if my Family there refuse to receive the subpena what would be the cause?

Recently a subpena came when i was here abroad my parents did not receive it because i was not there...lately i went for vacation and try to arange/setle it with my wife but she refuse..telling that we see each other in Court...now im here abroad again and she text me that a subpena again will be send to my Family...

Im tired telling her to stop the case and i will support my daughter...inspite i have news that she has an affair....

what will i do?

Thank you and more power..

View user profile

5 Re: Republic act 9262 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:26 pm

concepab


Reclusion Perpetua
bryant_2012 wrote:

Thanks a lot attylll,

how much would be the cost for a lawyer just to answer the charge filed againts me? and my sister/or brother can accept the Subpena?
what if my Family there refuse to receive the subpena what would be the cause?

Recently a subpena came when i was here abroad my parents did not receive it because i was not there...lately i went for vacation and try to arange/setle it with my wife but she refuse..telling that we see each other in Court...now im here abroad again and she text me that a subpena again will be send to my Family...

Im tired telling her to stop the case and i will support my daughter...inspite i have news that she has an affair....

what will i do?

Thank you and more power..

Depende sa lawyer ang attorney’s fee.
Yes they can received it. if they refused, the case will still prosper.
Her affair, sabi mo nga is just a hear-say.

View user profile

6 Re: Republic act 9262 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:43 pm

bryant_2012


Arresto Menor


ok thanks a lot, i would advise my family to got a lawyer and answer the subpena so that the issue will have answer as soon as possible.

secondly a HDO hold departure order she can applied for....as i read some of your answer that it will be granted only by RTC or higher court...how much she will pay for that HDO to the court?

View user profile

7 Re: Republic act 9262 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:38 pm

attyLLL


moderator
you can prepare your counter affidavit and have it notarized at the philippine embassy or consul then sent here for submission.

not a wise move not to accept the subpoena. i hope you can trace where it was filed and when is the scheduled hearing.


_________________
[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

8 Re: Republic act 9262 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:26 pm

bryant_2012


Arresto Menor


thanks attylll,

kindly give advise my wife filed a case regarding my daughter support and subpena not receive...it is possible na ma arrange ko pa ang lahat inspite na "ayaw na ng wife ko na maayos na kami" we are married in fact.i want to arrange it legal and not to accept the case filed.it is possible???

thanks for the advise...

View user profile

9 Re: Republic act 9262 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:54 pm

concepab


Reclusion Perpetua
bryant_2012 wrote:

thanks attylll,

kindly give advise my wife filed a case regarding my daughter support and subpena not receive...it is possible na ma arrange ko pa ang lahat inspite na "ayaw na ng wife ko na maayos na kami" we are married in fact.i want to arrange it legal and not to accept the case filed.it is possible???

thanks for the advise...

Bro, whether you accept it or not, she can still file the case against you. mas magiging disadvantage pa para sa iyo kung hindi nyo ire-receive and summon. Kung ako ang nasa situation mo, I will offer her a child support contract that will be hard for her to resist. Yun nga lang kailangan mo tuparin, dahil kung hindi, malamang hindi mo na mababago ang isip niya once na idemanda ka nya ulit.

View user profile

10 Re: Republic act 9262 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:13 pm

bryant_2012


Arresto Menor


thank you for that and more power to you sir...

View user profile

11 Re: Republic act 9262 Today at 4:37 am

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum