Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ANNULMENT FILE on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:22 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi. I would like to ask how & where can I check if my ex-husband filed an annulment? I just want to confirm if he really did. I hope you can help me. thanks

View user profile

2 Re: ANNULMENT FILE on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:34 pm


why don't you ask him what court it was filed in, or inquire at the Office of the Solicitor General

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: ANNULMENT FILE on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:58 pm


Arresto Menor
Good Day!

tanong ko lng po kung pano ang mag file ng legal separation, niloko po ako ng aswa kong lalaki ng mhigit isang taon, nag sama cla ng babae nya, nsa ibng bnsa po sya, at isa p po un babae po nya ang nanakot skin at s mga anak ko n papatayin dw nya kmi dahil may kakayahan dw syng gumwa ng ganon. ano pong gagawin ko..puede ko po bng ipa ban un babae pag uwi nya s pilipinas...gusto ko n pong maghiwaly n kmi...sana po matulungan nyo po ako...

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum