Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegal Settler

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Illegal Settler on Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:22 pm


Arresto Menor
Dear Attorney,

I just would like to ask your advice about our issue. Josephine (not her real name) migrated to the U.S., leaving her house to her brother Mark (not his real name).. Mark, due to financial problems, pawned the house to us for 200k. Ang kundisyon po namin ay tumira sa bahay na walang rent until he gave us back the 200k. Now, we received a letter from (HGC) Home Guarantee Corporation's collection lawyer, demanding a full payment of the past due balance and penalties of the property amounting to around 1.5 million. If we, under the name of Josephine, cannot pay the amount, HGC will cancel the contract with Josephine and we have to vacate the property so they can open it for a public auction. Hindi na po namin mahagilap si Mark at Josephine. We told HGC about our interest to take over the property and pay the balance pero sabi nila, we have to vacate the property first and join the public bidding.. Ang tanong ko lng po attorney, kailangan pa bang i-public bidding ang property kung may nakatira na at interesado namin kami na magbayad? Maraming salamat po. More power.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum