Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

filing nullity of marriage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 filing nullity of marriage on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:48 pm

katyzen

Arresto Menor
i was married last feb, 2005. we got married though my bf that time was not physically here in the philippines. the date of our marriage in the marriage certificate, he is back in taiwan that time. before he left for taiwan the solemnizing officer agreed to marry us though our marriage licensed hass not been out that time. so we just filled out the form and sign. by the time the licensed was out he is in taiwan already so the solemnizing officer just file our marriage when the licensedd was out. in short nauna ang pag pirma sa marrige contract bago p man nmin nakuha ang licensed namin. but sadly we got seperated din we had our own lies now with no communication for almost 5 years. the last time i heard from hin he has a new family na. as for me i want to moe on and someday re mary again thats why i want this things to settle now pls help me what are my legall option to dissolved my marriage. can i file for nullity of marriage. and when i got married that time my parents didnt know because they are working abroad and we forge their consent because we are in a hurry to get married coz he was about to leave and work abroad.

View user profile

2 Re: filing nullity of marriage on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:33 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
katyzen wrote:i was married last feb, 2005. we got married though my bf that time was not physically here in the philippines. the date of our marriage in the marriage certificate, he is back in taiwan that time. before he left for taiwan the solemnizing officer agreed to marry us though our marriage licensed hass not been out that time. so we just filled out the form and sign. by the time the licensed was out he is in taiwan already so the solemnizing officer just file our marriage when the licensedd was out. in short nauna ang pag pirma sa marrige contract bago p man nmin nakuha ang licensed namin. but sadly we got seperated din we had our own lies now with no communication for almost 5 years. the last time i heard from hin he has a new family na. as for me i want to moe on and someday re mary again thats why i want this things to settle now pls help me what are my legall option to dissolved my marriage. can i file for nullity of marriage. and when i got married that time my parents didnt know because they are working abroad and we forge their consent because we are in a hurry to get married coz he was about to leave and work abroad.

see a lawyer to review your documents.

View user profile

3 Re: filing nullity of marriage on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:33 pm

attyLLL

if you did not live together after reaching the age of 21 you are not yet 26 years old, then it's possible to void the marriage on the basis of lack of consent

if it can be proven that there was no proper ceremony without a license, then it can be voided also.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: filing nullity of marriage Today at 10:18 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum